Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crunch time

I have...exactly 28 days to finish up my FYP...

Right now my heart is abit chattering...

What will I get in the end? Will all my work be all for naught? Not that I worked especially hard...but I did...work hard....tsk...

I'm dead....Nothing seems to be going my way...

I don't know..the testbed is not up...even if it is...can i use it in time???argh....

Now all I can do..is to use my comp and simulate
simulate simulate simulate....

Not exciting liao like that..argh...from a not so accurate simulation to a more accurate simulation... and what do I have to show for it?

Argh...please...give me a gd grade for FYP...all I need is that.....its so near..yet so far...

Oh man..i want this to be perfect...not the half-baked kind of thing that i was doing in UROP...but i think im all out of time....

No comments: