Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another lazy Sunday

Last night I chatted with Geck Woon till 5am. And after that I went to sleep.

Woke up feeling a slight headache.

Went ahead to do my tutorials. Damn it. I hate Series and limits! And they come back to haunt me!! Haiyoh... why must I take this module?

And I manage to ...well... come up with sorry excuses for answers...(not all la...I am... of a certain calibre too...)

And it is another day I dedicate to missing my dearest. Everyday, I look forward to nothing but seeing her online. Vic says I'm impeding her SEP experience. Oh well. I guess if she needs the experience then i will shift aside quietly. But when she has enough and wants a taste of something familiar, then I will step in. I hope.

She is so far away. Everyday I just worry. I'm going to get wrinkles man. But I try to keep a positive outlook. So that she will get some of the "positive energy" from all the positive thinking I'm doing. That is.. something I aim to do. I guess I'm successful 70% of the time.

4 months and 16 days to seeing her.

I miss her so much.

1 comment:

dynam1cs said...

Hey! I never say you are impeding lah but just saying sometimes it is also good not to miss things in singapore cos you can't focus on whats in front of you! :P Anyway, sorry if it sounded harsh :(