Monday, February 18, 2008

Stories of my babyhood

My mom is telling baby stories to my sister again. My sister's prenancy has stirred many memories from my mom's mind. Most of the stories are of me. Just now she was telling about the time i fell. I was on the bed..and my mom was with me. Playing with me. I was just a few months old. And I was happy..so i kicked my legs..and i began to move away from my mom. My mom tried to catch me..but i was out of reach so she tried to run to the other end of the bed...but it was too late, I have kicked myself off the bed and hit the floor, crying.

My mom had said it many times. She scolded herself as she felt that she did not do her part in taking care of me.. and cried. because I kept falling down. And she was afraid I would become retarded. At least I didn't. Still quite smart..muahahaa

1 comment:

hoeemin said...

maybe it's because you fell.

that's why smart.


thank your mama la :)